Thursday, May 6, 2010

And This...

This is what Brayden made for me, for Mother's Day, at day care.

It's a blue, finger painted flower, with a card attached.

I melted into a puddle on the floor when I read it.
It's in a vase next to the flowers that celebrated my birthday.
Daycare is quickly gaining a top place in my heart.
Especially Ms. Natalie, Ms. Krista and Ms. Angela, who
Brayden hugs and is excited to see three days a week.




And this is the last cake we will ever bake in our oven. Now that it only heats up to 90 degrees, we are going to have to find someplace else to make Daddy's birthday cake.
But he's only turning 29, so it will be okay. :)


And this is home made whipped cream.
We don't need an oven for this, so there will probably be more of this.


And this, this is why...

we only have spaghetti on bath night!



And this is just a cute butt picture, because we haven't had one in a while. :)



See ya!














2 comments:

Deandra said...

awww sweet punkin! love the naked sox pic.

Unknown said...

I love it all! I'm so glad that daycare is going well and I will keep searching craigslist for a free oven for you :)