Sunday, September 28, 2014

For the "memories" file

The other day I was thinking , "Gosh, I am surprised we haven't had a broken bone yet.  We sure are doing well!"

Less than 24 hours later, Miss Charlotte is in a sling with a broken arm.  BOO.

And we got this note from Brayden's teacher this weekend:

"Jeremiah and Kelley,
I just wanted to check in with you regarding Brayden and how he has been doing in kindergarten. 
He walks in with a smile each and every day, he is a hard worker, kind and helpful to his peers and an all around great kid. Each day I enjoy getting to know him a little more. Some things we are working on are writing his name the 'Kindergarten Way' which is using one upper case letter at the beginning and the rest lower case. 

I hope Brayden is enjoying kindergarten. Have a wonderful weekend."

Ah, kindergarten.  :)

No comments: