Friday, April 13, 2012

The things I forgot...

I want to remember to tell this to Brayden and Jack some day (courtesy of Taylor Swift):
"Don't you worry your pretty little mind,
People throw rocks at things that shine"
It happens to the best of it, little ones.  It happened to your daddy, and it happened to me.  We'll get through it, shiny little love.  Now tell me who it is so I can go all mama bear on his/her mother's ass.

Just kidding on that last part...sort of.


And...
Brayden told me this morning while I was trying to extricate Jack from the bathroom while Brayden was using it "I just need some space, guys".  That cracked me up.

And a question...
Does it make me a bad mom if I hide behind corners and squirt my boys with a little squirt bottle?  It makes them laugh their little butts off and is totally unexpected.  Then we run around the house laughing and squirting each other after it turns into their turn with the bottle  (I took the day off of everything today, and we are just having a fun, putzy day).  :)  Oh, well, I think it's funny anyway!

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Sounds like fun to me! I'm not brave enough to "take the day off" so I think it's great you can do it!

KrazyPatch said...

So glad to hear you are having some fun