Thursday, January 8, 2009

38 Weeks

Jake Clark is now a resident of Great Falls. He is currently our most favorite resident of Great Falls (not a hard spot to obtain). He decided his Wii needed a babysitter while he is out of town, and I say God Bless Him for it, because I can now play sports! It has been a long winter cooped up without any skiing (Jeremiah doesn't like to be too far from the hospital) or snowshoeing, but tonight we played tennis, home run derby and I drove the Mario cart from the shelf of my belly. Thank you Jake!! Who knew that would be so entertaining?



I don't know why people keep saying I look small...that belly is huge! Today the baby must have been a little cramped because he stuck a foot out so far that it cast a shadow (now that was uncomfortable)!!

No comments: